• To open the fascinating world of physics to each student pursuing this degree.
• To build a strong ground of basic understanding of materials and their properties, their dynamics and evolution.
• To analyze the fundamental concepts, processes, theories and to have hands on training in the laboratories/projects.
• To open the world of imagination to the students and with proper implementation so that greater discoveries can be contributed to the mankind.
• To provide training on computational skill along with analytical problem-solving capability.
• To provide a comprehensive framework of all areas of physics and to motivate students for higher studies and research in different areas.
Month & Year
Vol. & Issue No.
Link of The Journal Paper
29 November 2021
Effects of composition variation and site disorder on the magnetic interactions in Ru2Fe(Si1-xGex) alloys, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials