1. BA in Geography , Nowgong College, Nagaon, 2019
2. MA in Geography (Cartography Specialization), Gauhati University, Guwahati , 2021
3. PhD: Gauhati University, Guwahati , Title: Status of Water and Sanitation and its impact on Human health in Nagaon Town: An Urban Geographic Study from SDG Perspectives, Ongoing
1. Saikia, A. (2019). The Impact of Urbanization on the Ecosystem and Biodiversity of Deepor Beel. In D. F. Yasmin, Sugandhi (Fragnance) (pp. 86-91). Nagaon: Principal, Nowgong College, Assam.
2. Saikia, A. (2022). A Geographical Analysis of Floods in Kampur Revenue Circle, Nagaon, Assam, India. In Multidisciplinary Subjects for Research-XV (Vol. 1, pp. 1–3), Red\'Shine Publication.
3. De, S., Saikia, A., Bora, A. J., & Patangia, A. (2022). Impact of Oil Field Explosion on Biodiversity of Baghjan. In Multidisciplinary Approach in Research (Vol. 1, pp. 69-75). Red’Shine Publication.
4. Saikia, A. (2023). Female Work Participation in Nagaon District, Assam: A Micro/Village Level Analysis. In S. Das (ed.), Unmilan: A Manifestation, (pp. 64-73). Jagiroad College, Morigaon
1. Saikia, A., Kar, B.K. Impact of road connectivity on urbanisation: a case study of Central Brahmaputra Valley, Assam, India. GeoJournal (2023), Springer Nature. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10708-023-10843-4