1. BA in Geography, AMU, 2010
2. MA in Geography, AMU, 2012
3. PhD: NEHU, Title: Globalisation and Livelihood System: A Case study of Women Weavers in Sualkuchi, Assam , 2020
1. Anthropogenic Influences on Wetland Ecosystem: The Case of Morikolong Beel, Nagaon, Assam, in Khan, M.Z.A and Verma, S.K. (ed.) Environment and Unsustainable Human Life-II, Published by V.L. Media Solutions, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-93-91308-41-4. (co-authored)
2. Geography of Undivided Nagaon District, in Patar, A. (ed.). Prajna Chandrika, Published by Assam College Teachers Association, 146-155. ISBN: 978-81-929480-5-8. (co-authored)
3. “The Handloom industry and its Gender Dimension- A study in Assam” in Alam, A and Ismail, Md. (ed.) Life and Living through newer spectrum of Geography, Published by Mohit Publications, New Delhi, ISBN 978-81-7445-690-8
4. “Community-Based Ecotourism as a tool for biodiversity management: A case study of Manas Maozigendri Ecotourism Society, Assam”, in Sati, V.P (ed.) Management of Natural Resources for Sustainable Development: Challenges and opportunities, ·Published by Excel India Publishers, New Delhi. ISBN-9789382880950.
5. Why our Wildlife are worth saving? in Oasis, Issue 2, Published by Department of Geography, Dr.B.K.B. College, Puranigudam, Nagaon, Assam. ISBN: 978-81-957828-5-7
1. “Environmental Influences on the Muga Silk Industry of Assam: Globalisation perspective”. Contemporary Social Sciences, 28(2), 85-93.
2. “Livelihood vulnerability and coping mechanism among the silk weavers of Sualkuchi, Assam”, International Journal of Social Science and Economic Research, 4(4), 2455-8834.