• To acquire knowledge and understanding of essential Bengali vocabulary, basic Bengali grammar, appropriateness of basic Bengali structures and expressions in a given context.
• To develop a strong concept of history of old, medieval and modern Bengali literature.
• The students should possess the fundamental knowledge of Bengali Prosody, Rhetoric, Deferent literary theory, like Tragedy, Comedy, Romanticism, Classicism, Epic, Ode,Ballad etc.
• To enable the students to transfer and apply the acquired concepts and principles to study different branches of Bengali literature that is fiction, short story, essay and poetry.
• To acquire knowledge and understanding of basic Bengali linguistics.
Month & Year
Vol. & Issue No.
Link of The Journal Paper
Book : Protecting Human Rights Emerging Issues & Challenges, Article : Madhyajuger Bangla Sahitye Manabatabad : Ekti Adhyayan