• Students learn to design data collection and basic tools of descriptive statistics.
• Students able to identify the relationship between two variables using scatter plots and can be able to interpret sample correlation.
• Students are able to learn different types of distributions, their properties and applications in real life situations.
• Students are able to explain the meaning of quality concepts and its influence.
• In practical classes, students learn to identify situations where to use one-way ANOVA, two-way ANOVA and different design like CRD, RBD ,LSD.
Month & Year
Vol. & Issue No.
Link of The Journal Paper
Dr. Tripakshi Borthakur
Assam Statistical Review, A Research Journal of Statistics