• Developing the key concepts and deeper understanding of animal diversity and Principles of Ecology and Understanding the structure, functioning, interactions of the cell and its components.
• Learning and understanding of the physiology of animals including Human beings.
• Understanding Biochemistry and the chemical reactions occurring in living systems.
• Understanding the comparative anatomy of vertebrates and their Evolution.
• Understanding the structure, functioning and metabolism of DNA, RNA, Proteins etc.
• Developing the concepts of inheritance Biology: how characters are transferred from one generation to next, variation, interaction between genes, genetic disorders.
• Conceptualization & utilization of computational Biology & Biostatistics in research works.
• Developing concepts, understanding and utilizing the knowledge of Animal Biotechnology, Parasitology, Fish and fisheries, Wildlife Conservation and Management.