Nowgong Girls’ College is proud to be a part of the Government of India initiative for equal opportunities for Dibyangjan. The institution has initiated various steps to ensure a barrier free and disabled-friendly environment in the campus.
• Ramps are being constructed in different places in the campus.
• Provision is there for disabled-friendly washrooms.
• Signage including tactile path, display board etc. are available .
• Human assistance in the form of reader, scribe in examination.
• There is provision of wheel chairs for disabled students.