1. Talukdar, H., Gogoi, S. R., Saikia, G., Sultana, S. Y., Ahmed, K., & Islam, N. S. (2021). A sustainable approach towards solventless organic oxidations catalyzed by polymer immobilized Nb (V)-peroxido compounds with H2O2 as oxidant. Molecular Catalysis, 516, 111988.
2. Saikia, G., Talukdar, H., Ahmed, K., Gour, N. K., & Islam, N. S. (2021). Tantalum (V) peroxido complexes as phosphatase inhibitors: a comparative study vis-a-vis peroxidovanadates. New Journal of Chemistry.
3. Saikia, G., Ahmed, K., Rajkhowa, C., Sharma, M., Talukdar, H., and Islam, N. S. (2019). Polymer immobilized tantalum(V)–amino acid complexes as selective and recyclable heterogeneous catalysts for oxidation of olefins and sulfides with aqueous H2O2. New Journal of Chemistry, 43(44):17251-17266, 2019.
4. Saikia, G., Ahmed, K., Gogoi, S. R., Sharma, M., Talukdar, H., and Islam, N. S. A chitosan supported peroxidovanadium(V) complex: Synthesis, characterization and application as an eco-compatible heterogeneous catalyst for selective sulfoxidation in water. Polyhedron, 159:192-205, 2019.
5. Ahmed, K., Saikia, G., Paul, S., Baruah, S. D., Talukdar, H., Sharma, M., and Islam, N. S. Water-soluble polymer anchored peroxotitanates as environmentally clean and recyclable catalysts for mild and selective oxidation of sulfides with H2O2 in water. Tetrahedron, 75(44):130605, 2019.
6. Ahmed, K., Saikia, G., Begum, P., Gogoi, S. R., Sharma, M., Talukdar, H., and Islam, N. S. Selective and green sulfoxidation in water using a new chitosan supported Mo(VI) complex as heterogeneous catalyst. ChemistrySelect, 3(44):12563-12575, 2018.
7. Sharma, M., Saikia, G., Ahmed, K., Gogoi, S. R., Puranik, V. G., and Islam, N. S. Vanadium-based polyoxometalate complex as a new and efficient catalyst for phenol hydroxylation under mild conditions. New J. Chem., 42:5142-5152, 2018.
8. Gogoi, S. R., Ahmed, K., Saikia, G., and Islam, N. S. Macromolecular metal complexes of Nb-V as recoverable catalysts for selective and eco-compatible oxidation of organic sulfides in water. J. Ind. Chem. Soc., 2018.
9. Saikia, G., Gogoi, S. R., Boruah, J. J., Ram, B. M., Begum, P., Ahmed, K., Sharma, M., Ramakrishna, G., Ramasarma, T. and Islam, N. S. Peroxo compounds of vanadium(V) and niobium(V) as potent inhibitors of calcineurin activity towards RII‐phosphopeptide. ChemistrySelect, 21:5838-5848, 2017.
10. Gogoi, S. R., Saikia, G., Ahmed, K., Duarah, R., and Islam, N. S. Niobium(V) peroxo α-amino acid complexes: Synthesis, stability and kinetics of inhibition of acid phosphatase activity. Polyhedron, 121:142-154, 2017.
11. Boruah, J. J., Ahmed, K., Das, S., Gogoi, S. R., Saikia, G., Sharma, M., & Islam, N. S. (2016). Peroxomolybdate supported on water soluble polymers as efficient catalysts for green and selective sulfoxidation in aqueous medium. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 425, 21-30.
12. Gogoi, S. R., Boruah, J. J., Sengupta, G., Saikia, G., Ahmed, K., Bania, K. K., & Islam, N. S. (2015). Peroxoniobium (V)-catalyzed selective oxidation of sulfides with hydrogen peroxide in water: a sustainable approach. Catalysis Science & Technology, 5(1), 595-610.
1. Polymer immobilized peroxidovanadium complex as an efficient and recyclable catalyst for selective sulfoxidation, Contemporary research in chemistry, G. Saikia and N. S. Islam, 2020, pp. 9-22, ISBN: 978-93-89840-85-8, Publisher: Red’shine publication pvt. limited, Lunawada, India.