Red Ribbon Club is a movement started by the Government of India in schools and colleges through which, students spread awareness over HIV/AIDS. The NGC unit of Red Ribbon Club actively involves interested students in conduct of regular activities related to awareness and counselling on HIV/AIDS, drug abuse and voluntary blood donation in the campus, in the local community and in the adopted villages of the College.
The Red Ribbon Club of NGC consists of the following members:
1. Dr. Amiya Patar, Associate Professor (Coordinator)
2. Dr. Amit Kumar Roychoudhury (Faculty Member)
3. Kalyan Borah, Assistant Professor (Faculty Member)
4. Dr. Sandip Choudhury, Assistant Professor (Faculty Member)
5. Ankita Boro Secretary, Social Services , NGCSU (Student Member)